28 March 2018 - Roma
Amici della Terra, one of the CLEANKER partners, has organized the first public event to present the CLEANKER project to general public. The event took place on 28th of March in the morning, in the “Sala del Cristallo – Hotel Nazionale – Piazza Montecitorio – Roma”.
Chairlady: Monica Tommasi – Amici della Terra.
- Stefano Consonni – LEAP President and full professor at Politecnico di Milano: “CO2 industrial emissions and Storage and Utilization strategies”;
- Sebastiano Serra – Technical Secretary of Ministero dell'ambiente e della tutela del territorio e del mare: “The vision of the Italian government on climate change”;
- Marcello Capra – SET Plan director for Ministero dello Sviluppo Economico: “EU strategies for CCS in Europe”;
- Giovanni Cinti – Italcementi-Heidelbercement Group consultant: “The role played by the cement sector”;
- Fulvio Canonico – Head of R&D Buzzi Unicem Laboratory: “CLEANKER project: objectives and expected results”.